The Wet Boys Club is having a giveaway! We’ve gained a lot of really great followers fairly quickly and as a thank you to all you awesome speedo lovers, we’re giving away speedos, of course!
Prizes up for grabs:
- Aqua Speedo Solar briefs, size 32”
- White and blue Body Aware St. Tropez Shorts, size 32”-34”
- Red sunga-style briefs, size large (these have a golden centaur graphic on the front but you can hardly see it)
At the end of the giveaway there will be three random winners, who will each win ONE of the above prizes. Winners will get to choose which prize they want in the order that they’re chosen, so if you’re first you can choose any of the three, and if you’re last you get the one that’s left.
- must be following The Wet Boys blog
- must be following at least 7 members of The Wet Boys Club- I will check!
- if you follow ALL the members of The Wet Boys Club you’ll get an extra surprise if you win!
- club members can’t win- this is for our followers!
- reblog this post as many times as you want but no giveaway blogs please :)
- likes count as well
- you need to have your ask open
- unfortunately, I can only afford to ship within the U.S.
- the giveaway will end the night of June 30th at 11pm, U.S. Mountain time
- and of course, don’t delete this text!
-The Wet Boys
EDIT: this post needs to have at least 30 notes for the giveaway to happen, so don’t just like, reblog!
Come check out my blog on tumblr hotinnyc.tumblr.com Hot In New York City hope you enjoy it.
Come check out my new blog startrekcity.tumblr.com I hope you enjoy it!!
How to help Oklahoma tornado victims
By Suzanne Choney, Contributing Writer, NBC News
The loss of life and stunning devastation in Oklahoma City suburbs after a monster tornado ripped through the area are heart-wrenching. But within hours, relief organizations were getting out the message on how to help.
American Red Cross
The Red Cross has set up shelters in various communities. You can donate to the Red Cross Disaster Relief fund here, and the organization also suggests giving blood at your local hospital or blood bank. Fundraising efforts were buoyed Tuesday by a $1 million pledge from Kevin Durant, of the Oklahoma City Thunder basketball team, via his family foundation.
If you want to send a $10 donation to the Disaster Relief fund via text message, you can do so by texting the word REDCROSS to 90999. As in the case with other donations via mobile, the donation will show up on your wireless bill, or be deducted from your balance if you have a prepaid phone. You need to be 18 or older, or have parental permission, to donate this way. (If you change your mind, text the word STOP to 90999.)
Phone: 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767); for Spanish speakers, 1-800-257-7575; for TDD, 1-800-220-4095.
Arpad Miklos 1967-2013